Bodog Casino does not accept USA players. We recommend to play blackjack at new Bodog sister brand - Bovada Casino . Bovada Casino offers $100 Welcome bonus, weekly and monthly Bonuses, Online Tournaments and the best blackjack software. Blackjack is of course a game that everyone has heard of, even if they don’t know how to play it. It is the most popular casino game of all time and has become such an ingrained part of popular culture that references to the game are made constantly every single day of the week. Bovada Blackjack is a very entertaining version of the game and below you will find everything that you need to know to sit down at the blackjack table and start playing away.
The Goal of Bovada BlackjackThe goal of Bovada Blackjack, as is the goal of any other game, is to score as close to 21 as possible without actually going over the total. Your goal as the player is to score closer to 21 than the dealer without going over 21 and in this game face cards are worth 10, an ace is worth 1 or 11 and all of the other cards count at their face value. If you manage to get closer to 21 than the dealer, or if the dealer goes over 21, then you win the hand. If you don’t, or if you go over 21, then the dealer wins the hand. If you end up with the same value, then you tie the hand.
Rules Specific to Bovada BlackjackBlackjack, being one of the most popular games of all time, has had a number of different variations of it over the years. The Bovada variation is not that different from some of the more popular blackjack variations and the specific rules that are included in Bovada Blackjack are as follows:
- Four decks of cards are used.
- The online generator re-shuffles (i.e. re-randomizes) the cards after each hand; this prevents players from counting cards.
- The dealer must hit on a seventeen that includes an ace valued at 11 (also sometimes referred to as a soft 17).
- You are allowed to double down on any two cards that you have started with.
- You can split twice, for a maximum of three different hands. (i.e. if you are dealt 6-6 and split and end up with 4-6 and 6-6, you can then split the 6s again). The one exception to this rule is that you can only split aces once.
- You are allowed to surrender on any starting hand (surrendering means giving the hand up and getting half your bet back).
- When you decide to split aces, the aces only receive one card each.
Insurance in Bovada BlackjackInsurance is a concept that is somewhat outside the typical rules of Blackjack, but it is offered in the Bovada version of the game. When you see the dealer with an ace and a facedown card (i.e. the potential to have 21, or blackjack as a two-card 21 is called), you have the option to purchase insurance at half your original bet. If the dealer has blackjack, then your insurance pays 2:1 against your initial bet. If they don’t have blackjack, then you lose your insurance bet. The game is available both in downloading and Flash versions. In you don't want to download casino software on your computer, Bovada Flash casino is a place for you.
- SlotJoint Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 19, 2020
- Thanksgiving Theme Slots Make The Holidays Delicious November 16, 2020
- Grand Rush Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 11, 2020
- Slots7 Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 6, 2020
- Slots.Ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 5, 2020
- Must Fall Jackpot Games November 4, 2020
- Latest No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes October 30, 2020
- Cashable Bonuses October 30, 2020
- Ricardo's Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 30, 2020
- Golden Casinos October 17, 2020